Welcome to Pine Bluff Camp Sites - Waterville, Iowa
Located at the edge of Waterville, Iowa on scenic Big Paint Trout Stream! Just blocks away from bar and grill, library, fire department and rescue squad.
Pricing: Water, 30 or 50 amp elec. and city sewer.
Campers with Bathrooms Only (or in company of)
- Country park with shelter 1 mile East!
- Yellow River State Forest just 4 miles East!
- 12 miles from Lansing, Waukon, or Harpers Ferry!
- Amish store 3 miles West!
No charge for extra adults, visitors or tents.
||April 15 - October 31
||$25 + 1.75 tax = $26.75
||$150 + 10.50 tax = $160.50
||$899.00 + 62.93 tax = $961.93 & $30 elec. deposit
Self registration at red roof building.
Every site has:
Camp At Pine Bluff Because...
- Wi-Fi, TV, Internet & phone available from
Ace Telephone (888-404-4940)
- Water (during season or later)
- City Sewer
- 50/30/20 Electrical (metered for seasonal renters)
- Usually Free Firewood at white shed (limit 5 pieces per night.)
Pine Bluff Camp Sites
- Quieter than most campgrounds (only 10 sites)
- High and Dry since purchased in 1987
- More economical than most campgrounds
- No rock roads to get here!
75 E. Main St. (Office: 36 E. Main St.)
Waterville, Iowa 52170